Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Getting A Sister: A Guest Post by Bruno and Howdy

Bruno:

My mom is letting me write on the blog! This is so exciting! She wants me to write about getting a sister. I don't know what a sister is, but I know two things: 1) It's not something I can eat; and 2) It has more toys than I do. I don't like it when someone else has more toys than me, and the sister's toys look so fun. The packages her toys come in are fun too, because I can shred them and leave them all over the floor, but I have to grab them before mom notices. Otherwise she throws them away and perfectly good boxes go to waste!

Also, the sister will get to ride in a stroller when we walk. I didn't even know strollers existed, and now I'm wondering why I don't have one. That's the perfect way to go for a walk: all of the nature, none of the exercise! Mom, if you're reading this, I want a stroller for my birthday. Or I can just share the one you got for the sister. She won't mind, right?


Howdy:

Oh, Bruno. A sister is a noisy, attention-hogging miniature human who will replace us in the hearts of our humans. In fact, I think she already has. And because of the sister, they won't take us for as many walks or runs or pet us as much. I bet they'll even forget to feed us.

Thanks, humans. I can't believe you're doing this to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment