Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Guess What Time It Is!

It's that time of year again, folks! What time of year? When it's annoyingly dark late into the morning and early into the evening? Well, that too, but I'm talking about NaNoWriMo. In case you weren't aware, November is National Novel Writing Month.

Besides running, one of my other passions is writing (and reading!) I've participated in NaNoWriMo before, and found it to be just the kick-start I needed.

I'm not saying you can't write a novel any other time of the year. But NaNoWriMo is fun. The website has helpful writing tools, weekly pep talks from published authors, and, best of all, motivation. There is no better motivation than telling people you are participating in NaNoWriMo. When November ends, you won't want to tell them you dropped out and didn't write your 50,000 words. So, if you think you might have a novel, memoir, or book of non-fiction in you, there's no time like now to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment