Monday, August 19, 2013

Introducing: Monday Motivation

Friday before last, when I kicked off the Friday Five, I said there would be a couple of weekly features. As in, more than one. So here is the second. Monday Motivations aren't reasons I run--I run because I like to run. But it never hurts to have a little incentive!

Monday Motivation: Lemon Yogurt Muffins!

The picture doesn't do these muffins justice.

I made these for the husband to take to work, so he doesn't have to eat breakfast in the cafeteria. But he didn't take them all, and I couldn't help but think of them waiting in the kitchen during my run this morning. Despite the words "yogurt" and "muffin" in the title, they are really more dessert than breakfast. I mean, they have a glaze! And it is delicious.
I used the recipe here. Note: if you use plain yogurt, like I did, instead of lemon yogurt, you might need to add a little more sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment